Free Perfume Samples are an excellent way to try out new perfumes before investing money into them. If you know a few simple hacks of digging, you can get numerous free samples. This can suffice your need to the extent that you may never need to pay for perfume again.
Below is the list highlighting where you should look to find all the free perfume samples that you can request and receive:
- Social Media and magazines: Every brand nowadays have a dedicated social media platform where they keep their customers engaged. If you are a specific brand follower, follow them on social media and keep an eye on offers and contests. Before new launches, they run games or give away samples to their followers for testing. Similarly, few magazines offer a scented strip inside them, which is used as a sample. You can keep it in your clothing and notice the fragrance.
- Searching Samples Online: Skimming through the web can help hugely. There are a lot of websites promising free samples. Few charge the shipping fees on those “free” samples and drop them into your mail. Apart from that, few sites offer decants and sample colognes at a lower cost than the full-size bottle. Finding free fragrances need a little leg work and demands a lot of patience.
- Beauty Specialty Stores: If you have walked across shops like Sephora, Ulta Beauty, and Blue Mercury without giving them a second look, it is time to get in there. They carry an excellent stock of men’s colognes and is a great place to find lesser-known fragrances. The staff is accommodating and have excellent product knowledge, so you get an expert hand to get over the trouble. They make sample vials in the store, by squirting the trial cologne into a bottle. A lot depends on building the rapport that you are interested in purchasing.
- Sign Up to websites: There are websites dedicated to sampling with the vendors and sending free samples by mail to those who sign up for the program. This is done in exchange for feedback or review. Shipping is done free and can be considered safe. Pinch Me and Amazon is out of a few big names in distributing such free samples.
- Check the Perfumer/manufacturer’s site: You must visit the leading perfume brands website and check if they have a free sample section, most of them have! Look for tabs at the bottom or top of the home page and follow the instructions.
- Fragrance Counters at Luxury Department Stores: The more high-end the department store is, the more liberal they’ll be with their samples. Stores like Saks, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s and Nordstroms are generally generous about giving out fragrance samples or making little testers for you. All you need to have is a chatting-skills with the sales assistant. Be courteous, ask questions, show that you’re the real deal.
- Become a beauty blogger or product tester: Beauty brands are particular about the quality and consumers’ preferences. To test out their products and get feedback, some brands offer free samples. The input is used to improve the products. Beauty blogging is the latest trend on YouTube as well. Companies reach out to influencers, ask for participation in a beauty product testing panel, and send free samples for testing and reviewing.
- DIY Samplers from Retailers: The hack is to carry along own fragrance sampler vials and spray the colognes directly into them. This way, you try several colognes and get enough time to decide. Discount retailers like Wal-Mart, Kohls, etc. have open bottles of colognes to use as testers. So next time, carry your vials and escape the headaches of having multiple scents on you for the rest of the day.
Now that you know where you can find Perfume Samples Free choose the best option for yourself or give them all a try and get your samples!