Do you know which season is the official beginning of cozy food? Yeah, you guessed it right. It is the autumn season. From Italian food to delicious soups with some ground spice powder, we need it all. However, amidst this, most of us forget that what plays an essential role when it comes to the ingredients are the spices. So if you are planning to prepare some delicious food this season, visit your nearest store and purchase the required ingredients. There are a number of wholesale spices suppliers. Get in touch with them and get started.
Now the question is, what are the recipes you can prepare at home. Well, once you get the wholesale spices in Australia, all you have to do is pen down the names of the dishes you wish to prepare. In this piece, we have gathered some of them with the required ingredients. Take a look!
- Orecchiette with Broccoli and Sausage: One of the very simple dishes is the pasta. All you need to do is take a pan, choose your favorite pasta, add some vegetables and spices, and it is ready to serve. Do not forget to add the spices as it can completely change the taste of the dish.
Steps to follow:
- Take a pan and boil some water in it with a few salt tablespoons.
- Take the sausages and start peeling the cashing.
- Chop the broccoli into small pieces. You can also add other vegetables if needed.
- Take another pan to brown the sausages.
- Keep them aside once they are cooked well.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and add the vegetables, season with fennel seed, pepper, salt, red pepper flakes, and other spices as per your taste.
- Do not forget to move the vegetables as you do not want them to be burned.
- Once they are cooked well, add the pasta in the same and stir it well.
Lastly, add all the sausages, pasta, and vegetables to the same pan and cook until it’s ready to serve.
- Chicken Tortilla Soup: Hot soup never goes wrong, especially when you do not want to wait for long and simply fulfill those cravings.
Steps to follow
- Take a pot and add some chicken inside with about four cups of water. To those of you who are wondering why the first step happened, it is because the base broth is in the making. Add some pepper and salt with some chopped onions. Make sure you cook the same on medium heat for about forty-five minutes.
- Take out the chicken and separate the broth in some bowl. Later on, add some vegetable oil to the chicken pot. For the saute, add some seeded jalapeno pepper, Mexican sauces, and cream.
- While this is getting ready, take another pan and fry the tortillas strips until crispy. Serve with some avocado slices and cheese once prepared.
These are some of the dishes you can prepare this fall season. Make sure you consider them the next time you are hungry. Nevertheless, it is essential to have the required ingredients at home. Speak to the wholesale spices suppliers if needed, and you are good to go.