Shopping for bikini tops is not always easy, especially when proportions don’t fit the mould. Some are top-heavy, while others are the opposite. However, those with smaller chests can flaunt their style without overexposed, so this is definitely a plus.
Swimsuit shopping can be challenging for anyone, but a few general reminders: wrap tops are great for support and shape, while underwire and light paddings are great for a natural boost.
Ruffles and textured options add volume as well, as do bold prints. Those with smaller busts can wear even the most daring styles, so it is easy to flaunt them.
There are many different bikini tops for different figures.
Best Bikini Tops for Small Chest
Here are some of the best bikini tops that are best for flat-chested women:
- Ruched cup – A gathered or ruched top gives off a more feminine or fuller look.
- Triangle top – This is both classic and minimalist in style, making it perfect for highlighting smaller breasts.
- Adjustable cups – Adjustable cups allow anyone to decide the amount of coverage they want. It can be worn scrunched up or more open to cover up or show more skin.
- Bralettes – These are particularly popular for those with small breasts, so it is easy to translate them to swimwear. Bralette tops as swimwear are lightweight and stretchy, similar to everyday bralettes that women use every day.
- Removable foam tops – Create an illusion of larger chest size with removable foam cups. It allows the wearer to add extra padding to build on what already comes with the top, so it is easier to get the size desired.
- Tie-front tops – Emphasize the cleavage with a tie-front top. It is easier to control how close together or far apart one needs the breasts to sit with this.
- Scoop-neck – Scoop-neck tops hold everything in place and support smaller breast sizes without the need for harsh underwires.
Tips For Wearing Bikinis
Small breasts can be an asset; show off what you’ve got
Instead of thinking about how one can’t fill the bikini top, consider how easy it is to wear low-cut necklines and more revealing styles without feeling overexposed. Simply skip the padding or support if it’s not necessary.
Highlight your features
Those who want to appear a cup size larger go for triangle cuts, tie-fronts, or halters one size down to make the breasts look bigger than they are. Use bright colours or patterns to highlight features you like and solid colours for features you don’t like. To add volume, pieces with ruffles or details are the best.
Go up a cup size with padded cups.
For others who want to add a little extra, the best way is to use a padded cup. There is no need to go overboard, simply try a light padding or find a top that allows removable ones. That way, there is more control about how much padding to make it feel more comfortable and natural.
Make bikini season the best season by buying the perfect bikini tops to suit your style. As long as you know what style is best for you, you can find something that is flattering and offers a confidence boost. Summer is an excellent time for sea, sand, and surf with family and friends, so find the best outfit that flatters your shape to enjoy the beach to its fullest.