PMI offers a comprehensive certification program for them peoples who are interested in it with many level of education and different-different experience.In this time there are eight certifications which are developed and maintained through a process.
The certification program includes:
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
- Portfolio Management Professional (PFMP)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- Project Management Professional ( PMP)
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
PMI understands the importance of carrying out its certification activities,manages conflict of interest and ensures the objectivity off its certification activities.
PMI PBA Certifications are distinguished by their global development and application,which makes them transferable across industries and geographic borders.The role and tasks of professionals around the globe are researched and documented to define each certification.The strength of PMI’S certification is that they are portable and not tied to any single method or organisation.
PMI’s certification program is designed to ensure that all certification holders have demonstrated their competence through fair and valid measures.Steps are taken to ensure only the most reliable testing measures are used in the assignment off candidates.
PMI PBA training are also developed by Practitioner .